Portland and Beaverton Windshield Repair
- Repair of windshield chips and “starbursts.” Our repairs are permanent and prevent future spreading and cracking.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What chips can be repaired? All chips smaller than a quarter.
- Do you repair splits and cracks? We only repair chips smaller than a quarter.
- Will my chip disappear completely? It depends on the age, depth, and width of the chip. Some chips can be improved 60%; others go away completely.
- How long does each repair take? About 30 – 60 minutes, depending on the number of chips and severity of chips.
- Inject windshield repair resin into repair area. Cure resin. Verfiy strength and optical quality of repair.
- $50 for the first chip. Additional chips are $10.